COFRAN is active in Public Works and works in particular with various companies of the VINCI and BOUYGUES Groups.
Many other companies are using COFRAN lubricants, in particular in the sector of Oil Extraction (such as PERENCO, CAROIL, MAUREL & PROM, PROMAR, BOURBON) and other sectors (CENTRE SPATIAL DE GUYANE, BOLLORE).
Since 40 years, the COFRAN lubricants have been used to make prestigious works such as:
- The great mosque of Casablanca
- The Tai Lam Tunnel and the Stone Cutter Bridge in Hong Kong
- The Riom Antirion bridge in Greece
- The airport runways of Brazzaville and Pointe Noire in the Republic of Congo
- The motorway in Equatorial Guinea
- The gas pipeline in Papoo New Guinea